Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August Earnings Report

Hello everyone another month again of earning updates. Last month was great for me and I am glad I achieved most of goals for the month of August. I made 26 hubs through Hubpages, increased my traffic to Amazon which converted to sales, increased my backlinks, made more friends, reached 10,000 views with Hubpages, and used the IM Automator a few times. So in all I followed through with all of my goals and it feels so good to know I reached my goals for last month. I also bought 5 websites last month as well, which is good for me so I know I focus more on building a good passive income. I can focus more on SEO and backlinking and start to bring in some good money. My primary website is still in the same topic but it is called the best passive income and I think it will be a good long term success for me. Well let's get to some numbers about last month. Here's a breakdown of last month's income:

I made $42.50 with Google Adsense
Increase of $31.05 from July

I made $42.45 from Amazon
Increase of $39.12 from July

This was an awesome month to date with Adsense and Amazon because my hubs took the cake and made money with both programs. I had a few refunds with Amazon, but that is okay but I am glad to have received some sales at all. I guess all that research came through after all. Last month, I started to do some research and find out which keywords pay off the best and it worked. I still don't have the backlinking packed down yet but I guess the search engines helped me out this month. I hope it works well with my new websites. I didn't make payout with Adsense but I know I will this month and I will get ready for my payment with Amazon in October which I know will be worth waiting for. I hope since there is a month left with Amazon before payout that I can make at least $100 or $200 more. I am an affiliate with Clickbank as well and even though I had my first sale with Clickbank, that fell through within a few days and there was a refund. It's ok because I know those kinds of things happen when it comes to affiliate marketing. You are going to have refunds every once in a while and make sales unexpectedly, lol.. I guess this is just something I have to get use to. Well that is all for now, look out for the update of my passive income goals for September.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your income report, it's comforting for new/potential bloggers to know what's possible to make in certain niches.

    Have you considered getting a "real" domain for your blog, instead of being hosted on blogspot.com? It will look more professional and you're more likely to be accepted into certain ad networks/affiliate campaigns as well, if you have your own domain name.

    I wish you best of luck in the future and if you like, feel free to check out my August income report as well. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Klaus, I do have my own domains now which I am proud of and the primary one is called "The Best Passive Income", you'll see it on the sites I'm following. I just hate I had to start over and build from stratch, lol.. It's ok though, I now I will now discover "real passive income".. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your earnings are fast increasing! Good luck for September!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah they are and thanks Ruth.. I hope they definitely increase since I have my own websites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jennifer,

    I just came across your blog from other passive income blogs and found you have some interesting contents :)

    Thanks for sharing your earnings report, I'm very sure it will motivate those who didn't make any money online yet.

    I have to congratulate you that you really took the action to develop hubs and seen results through that. Great job! I'm sure you'll just keep increasing your passive income :)

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer,

    That's awesome progress for the month of August. Doesn't it feel good when all of your keyword research and hard work finally pays off?

    May ask, when you write for HubPages, do you write in batches so that you can take advantage of internal linking between Hubs, or do you just write according to the keywords that you found...even if they aren't related.

    I ask because HubPages has recently cracked down on certain backlinking methods, so finding ways to fly under the radar when building links is going to be even more crucial as time goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your blog.I also appreciate your hard work.thanks very much for publishing about this topic.Great work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey like this site im learning how to write will be back here again.

    ReplyDelete