Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Writing Articles On Passive Income Day 1 | Passive Income & Writing

Okay, I decided to challenge myself and start an experiment on writing articles, affiliate marketing, and implement it with blogging as well. I wrote my first article on "How To Make Passive Income At Home: Ways To Make Money" on Hubpages. I am not sure how it will turn out but I hope it will make a start for me so I can start making a passive income monthly from home. My goal is to make $2,000 monthly from Google Adsense, and make $1,000 with affiliate marketing. My Goals Are:

Write 100 articles on Hubpages (Maybe 300)
Write 50-100 on Infobarrel
Write 100 on Ezine Articles
Write 50 articles on Triond
Buy the crash course of The Keyword Academy
Promote The Keyword Academy to make my personal goal of $1,000 per month from it

I know once I get everything going with article promotion and just submitting good content about making passive income at home I will be on my way to my goals. It will be hard work because making money like that isn't easy. It will take determination and consistency to make it work but I am willing to do it. Stay tuned on how the experiment turns out. I will update my earnings from Google Adsense and how many articles on each website I provided.

P.S. If you came to my blog searching for answers on "how to make passive income at home", I hope you found it. and add me as a friend if you are into social media sites. I hope you take the time and figure out how you can make passive income at home and make it your dedication everyday to increase your monthly income.

Make Your Passive Income By Writing Today

No comments:

Post a Comment