Thursday, June 10, 2010

Writing Articles On Passive Income Day 3 | Passive Income & Writing

Hello Everyone, this is my third day of writing articles on Hubpages related to passive income. The article I wrote is called How To Make Passive Income Writing Articles: Way To Make Money and I think it will go somewhere. I tried my best to use good keywords and enough content to get traffic to my article. I think the next thing I will work on is getting traffic to my hubs or articles, so I make monthly passive income. It will take some time but I am ready for it and oh let me remind you of earnings from the programs I am in like Hubpages and Google Adsense. I am going to be updating this at every chance I get and stay tuned.

Google Adsense- $0 (I can' t discuss the clicks, but I can discuss the earnings with Google Adsense)
The Keyword Academy- $0, 6 clicks
Amazon-$0

I didn't make any money but the more I write for Hubpages the more money I make but I will tune in with you guys later and thanks for checking out my blog.

P.S. If you came to my blog searching for answers on "how to make passive income at home", I hope you found it. and add me as a friend if you are into social media sites. I hope you take the time and figure out how you can make passive income at home and make it your dedication everyday to increase your monthly income.

Make Your Passive Income By Writing Today

1 comment:

  1. I must appreciate you for the information you have shared.I find this information very useful and it has considerably saved my time.thanks:)

    ReplyDelete