Saturday, June 19, 2010

Learning About Keywords Day 12 | Passive Income & Writing

Hello Everyone, I wanted to update my experiment and to let everyone know that the experiment isn't doing so good. I am not an expert in keywords, so it is taking me longer to make passive income at home because of that. I haven't earned anything from Google Adsense , The Keyword Academy , or Amazon . All of that is going to change though. I joined the Keyword Academy for $1 on a 30-day trial period to learn how to effectively choose the right keywords and to make money with Google Adsense and Amazon. So stay tuned on how I will start getting traffic to Hubpages and making with Google Adsense. Give the Keyword Academy and see how you will like it. I will update in the next couple of days with the beginning of a new day with keywords.

No comments:

Post a Comment