Thursday, July 15, 2010

Google Adsense

I have learned to make money online and to make it residual that the best way is to join Google Adsense to make some real money. It is not easy and it is time consuming to make good content so that you can get traffic to your blog and to make passive income with the Google Ads.. But first we need to find out what is Google Adsense anyway..

What Is Google Adsense?

Google Adsense is a free program for web publishers to generate revenue from. If you create the right content, you make money from the ads. There are publishers making thousands each month from posting Google ads on their website or blogs. Just check out these web publishers that are making thousands with their blog or website:

Lisa- 2 Create A Website
Michelle- My Passive Online Income Blog
Tiffany- Passive Income Goals
Lis- Passive Income Online: Lis Sowerbutts


Want to generate money from Google Adsense? Sign up. Learn it. Maximize it. I can sit here and tell you everything about Google Adsense, but the thing is you have to learn on your own. You have to find your weakness and strengths in making money with Google Adsense. Find out how and you will start posting your income reports or your adsense checks from Google Adsense.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer, I've just come over from Michelle's Passive Income Online Blog.

    Do you get much in the way of clicks for AdSense on this blog? Reason I ask is firstly - there are quite a few different type of ads showing up. Some are about tattoo design...

    Secondly, I've found that the SEO and blogging fraternity not to be at all click-happy when it comes to AdSense. They (including me) seem "blind" to the ads.

    And how do you get on with Hubs Jennifer? Find them to be good I take it. You mentioned your Hubs were the better part of your current income over on your comment on Michelle's blog, right?

    Looking forward to following your progress Jennifer, thanks a lot for sharing!

    Regards
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joseph, and no I don't get any clicks from this blog yet, because it doesn't come up in the search engines yet. I know I will soon though.. My Google Adsense ads are relevant to my blog, I guess..Take a look at my previous posts about Hubpages, because that is where I am accumulating my money from Google Adsense. I made $3.19 yesterday from 1 click, so I am doing something right over there at Hubpages.. Thanks for visiting my blog Joseph..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post on Google Adsense...
    Since, i am doing SEO for my website, i found it most useful one.. Great work!

    ReplyDelete