Monday, July 5, 2010

June Earnings Report

Hello everyone, I wanted to update everyone on my June report and what I accomplished for that month. It is not much but hey any money is some progress and I am working to build more articles and focus more on keywords to get traffic to my articles and this blog. I am trying to make progress since I joined The Keyword Academy. I am learning about keywords and getting traffic to my articles and the good thing is I AM, but I haven't accumulated that much of earnings but that's okay you have to start somewhere. I am kind of embarrassed of the earnings I am going to display but hey I want to inspire myself and others to achieve their goals to make passive income. Well, here it is everyone with pictures and an update of Hubpages views to keep up with it.

Google Adsense: $2.48 (Click on picture to enlarge)
















Amazon- 17 clicks, 0 sales

The Keyword Academy- 6 clicks, 0 sales

Hubpages- 1,495 views (37 hubs)


No comments:

Post a Comment