Monday, July 5, 2010

Passive Income Goals For The Month Of July

Hello everyone, I wanted to update my progress on writing and trying to make passive income from home. I have been writing and coming up with article titles for the past few days and I published a new article on Hubpages and it is about how to make a passive income online . It is doing pretty good on Hubpages and I am surprised it has a good hubscore already. I have so many articles in the making that it is making my head spin. I have been doing some browsing on other websites that have the same passive income goals as me. I am happy they are reaching their goals and I am going to do best to reach mine. I believe they have a better chance though because they have their own website. I just have a blog and I having been receiving that much traffic. Most of it is coming from Hubpages but I am trying to generate search engine traffic.. It seems difficult but I know it will come together soon. I know within a few months I will have to get a website but until then it is blogging blogging blogging on here. That is ok though because I want to inspire others and make a promise to myself to keep writing and develop passive income. Here are my goals for the month of July as of right now(They may change and if so I'll update):


Publish at least 45-50 articles on Hubpages
Continue my crash course at The Keyword Academy
Purchase some products to get more traffic
Write at least 30 posts on this blog with great backlinks
Make at least $20-$30 on Google Adsense
Make at least $10 on Amazon
Get at least 2-3 affiliate sales with The Keyword Academy
Make 3 more blogs revolved around the passive income niche


I know it will be hard work but I am going to stay dedicated to my goals for passive income and hopefully the money will start coming in. Stay tuned for my updates on writing for passive income.

2 comments:

  1. Those are some ambitious goals, but I'm sure you can meet them! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I'll be visiting yours again soon as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle for the comments, I know it will be hard but I will achieve them..

    ReplyDelete