Friday, August 13, 2010

My First Sale With Clickbank

Hello everyone, I wanted to let everyone know that I have been trying to implement another way of making passive income at home which is Clickbank. I have tried to make money in the past with Clickbank but I didn't continue with it because I didn't have the money to keep promoting it. I really didn't know that much about Clickbank and now I do since I am knowing more about IM(Internet Marketing). I made my first sale yesterday actually. I didn't know about it because I rarely check Clickbank because every time I log in all I see is $0.00, so this time I checked it. I was astonished at the fact that I sold something. I hope I start to make more commissions with Clickbank and I know it will be somewhat hard because there is so much competition on the internet right now. Long as I keep striving and keep working hard, I know I will start to make more money with Clickbank. Thanks for reading.. Here's the pic..

6 comments:

  1. Well done! Keep up the good work :) It will come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Graeme, I just have to keep working hard..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow congrats! And that's a nice commission amount too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ruth.. I have really been working hard but I am going to write more articles and see can I up that up a bit, lol..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news - I hope those sales keep on coming in! I second Ruth in saying that is a nice commission level too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Michelle and I hope they keep coming in..

    ReplyDelete