Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Journey So Far To Make Passive Income

Hello everyone, I wanted to share my thoughts on my journey to make passive income and explain what I need to do to achieve it. Since April, I have been writing on Hubpages and I have made 85 hubs so far. Most of them are hubs about making money online and some are on various topics. I have crossed the 10,000 view mark and that was accomplished a few days ago of which I am proud of. I am glad that I am still after just only making cents and a few dollars here and there, that I am still continuing on my journey to make passive income. Most people would have just probably quit a long time ago, but I am glad I am still trying to prove that it is possible and achievable as long as you are determined and to stay consistent. I have also learned to make passive income, you have to have multiple ways to achieve this because banking on one program will only bring you a small amount and with multiple ways you can bring in more income. That is why I have made it my duty to try to make money from Amazon, Adsense, TheKeywordAcademy, and Clickbank. These programs are capable of bringing in passive income each month without doing so much work if I stay consistent in making enough content now. That is what passive income is about. It is about making sure you complete your goals to make money in the future. I have made a lot of progress from when I first started and I learned to take my time instead of rushing content to the web, because I want to be able to submit good content and to make money from it in the future. So far I have made earnings from Amazon, Clickbank, and Adsense. Take a look:

Amazon:
$58.81 So Far

Adsense:
$57.07 So Far

Clickbank:
$41.03 So Far

Keyword Academy:
$0.35 So Far( I need to do better to promote this)

So far this month, I have made $157. 26.. Not bad with me just starting out and all. I know in time it will increase because I will have more knowledge, my own websites, and more content across the web to make more money.. I just have to give it time. I am proud of what I have done and the knowledge I have gained in over the past few weeks. There are some people that I would like to give thanks to and to give them a bit of spotlight.. LOL.. I have learned so much info and tips to give my blog and content more exposure. Here they are:

Michelle from My Passive Income Online Blog
Pat from The Smart Passive Income Blog
Liz from Passive Income Online
Chris from Make Money On the Internet
Wanda and Paula from Affiliate Blog Online
The Digital Point Forum
Ryankett from Hubpages
Blake Flannery from Hubpages
Paul Edmondson from Hubpages (CEO Of Hubpages)
Relache from Hubpages
Patty English from Hubpages
Rebecca E from Hubpages

They have taught me so much from linking, backlinking, titles, keywords, affiliate programs, content, and blogging.. I included the Digital Point Forum because there are some helpful people in the forum they will help you with any questions and there is so much knowledge to gain from that forum.. I use the forum each and every day. I have so much to learn still especially when I make my websites and I have some good websites coming up in the next few months, so stay tuned for that. There is much more to come about my journey to make passive income, so stay tuned and I will leave you with this tip. Keep researching and implementing ways to make an income each month and I will say from this blog it is best to have your own website with your own hosting, because I feel I could do much better with my own website.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like your adsense earnings are growing... good work, don't forget to launch your own sites and transition away from hubpages!

    Great job... keep at it and you will see your earnings continuously grow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Loren, I am happy my Adsense earnings are growing but in my opinion it is not enough to make a passive income from, so I am in transition now to move my blog over to a domain but I will continue to use Hubpages as a second income. Thanks for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for the mention. I didn't realize that I had helped you. When I looked at your stuff I thought you were already a veteran at this stuff. Keep up the writing and you'll be making much more than me soon, and it snowballs pretty quickly once you start seeing earnings like you are. Nice blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Blake and yes you have helped me tremendously with me understanding my goals for passive income.. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete