Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Websites, New Beginnings

Hello Everyone, if you have been following I brought up the opportunity to make a few websites this month and guess what I finally purchased 5 websites. Hooray for me, not!! I thought it was going to be a little bit easy for me and found out that it is not. I chose Hostgator as my hosting company and Godaddy to purchase my domain names. I chose to name my primary website The Best Passive Income. I installed Wordpress on it and boy is it hard with the widgets, posts, and just adding anything to it is hard for me. I know I will have to get use it and it is good to have my own website and that way I can build it and add whatever I want to it and hopefully make more money.. I will stay post here occasionally on updates from my progress at Hubpages, affiliate programs, and my websites. That way I will keep everyone posted with my progress. I would say something about the other websites but they are on hold right now until I can get the my primary website up and running. I hope everything turns out well.. Thank you and if anyone wants to leave tips on Wordpress, I would definitely appreciate it. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. My website is now running and welcome to receive some feedback..

    ReplyDelete