Thursday, August 12, 2010

Earnings Update

Hello everyone, I wanted to update my earnings and to show you how things are going for me. They are going quite well this month with me making hubs for back to school. I am making sales with Amazon and making money with Google Adsense. I hope to continue my hopes of making passive income from home and well everything is going well for now. I still need to continue writing articles at Hubpages though and making good quality articles to reach my August goals for this month..  So far I have published 14 articles this month and I am working on at least 10 articles for The Hub Mob Challenge for Back To School. I hope that goes well, I will get to writing tonight and see can I write at least 5 articles and then tomorrow night another 5 articles.. I believe I can do it. Well, here are my earnings so far with Adsense and Amazon:


Those earnings are good right now and hope to make the payout for September...













Those are my earnings for Amazon.. What a month I having with them and I hope to increase my earnings by making more sales hubs on higher items.. I will work on those towards the end of the month.. Well that it is all I have for right now and if you haven't signed up with Hubpages, you need to do so.. You may be missing out on some earnings..

5 comments:

  1. That's great! Looks like you're doing really well. Good luck on reaching the payout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive. Obviously, I need to do more work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ruth and Kidgas. I hope I reach the payout Ruth. Kidgas, I will say take it one day at a time and keep having goals..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jennifer,

    I make 5 figures/month in adsense. I actually found this post through DP. I see you are writing content for hubpages for your adsense - why not just start your own sites instead of relying soley on hubpages? What happens if one day hubpages removes these pages?

    I understand you are using hubpages.com for their authority - however with a little more patience and a little more hardwork you can build your own niche sites and earn WAY more than you could ever earn with hubpages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Loren, that is great you make 5 figures in Adsense. That is what I want to make myself and I have thought about what you said some weeks back and I decided I am going to start making my own websites.. Thanks for commenting..

    ReplyDelete