Sunday, August 1, 2010

July Earnings Report

Hello everyone, it is time to update my earnings and to let you know what happened for the month of July. Let me see I have learned some great things about keywords, titles, and getting traffic to my hubs. I have completed some research and sadly discontinued  my subscription with The Keyword Academy. I had to though because I didn't have enough money to pay for the course each month but they have went down in price as it explained in this post by Tiffany from Passive Income Goals . It is now $33 a month. I have also learned about making good content to get great ads from Google Adsense. I wrote about this lesson in my article "How To Earn A Passive Income With Google Adsense". I have also learned that it will take time for this blog to grow to get visitors and to start making more revenue with Google. This blog will have to get indexed and recognized by the search engines and for my posts to get attention from good keywords. I have been trying to target at least 2 keywords within my posts and this whole blog. So far I am not in the search engines for them yet, but the more posts I write the more density this blog receives with those keywords. In the meantime, I will be writing more articles on Hubpages with targeting profitable keywords. The better the keywords, the more  money I receive and the better chance I get into making a passive income. Well here are my numbers for July with Google Adsense and Hubpages:

I made a total $11.45 with Google Adsense in July
Increase of  $8.97 from June















I made $3.33 from Amazon
Increase $3.33 from June(Didn't make anything last month, boohoo)













I made 25 hubs in July with Hubpages
Increase of 25 hubs from June
Total of 61 hubs


I even have a great hubscore and some great accolades(accomplishments) with Hubpages















I waited to the very end of what I did on The Keyword Academy because there was nothing to tell. I didn't make any sales from it but I am getting an increase in clicks so hopefully some sales this month. I will keep my fingers crossed. Great to have made some accomplishments. It wasn't what I wanted but at least I am making some progress with both companies. I want to continue to try to make some earnings with both and see where it takes me. I know the earnings for last month wasn't a whole lot but it was something. There are people making thousands but they started out just like I did and hey I probably made more than them in their first month. LOL..


So in all I made a total of $14.78 with both affiliate programs and on my way to trying to make a passive income. If I can do it, you can.. Continue to check out my journey on this blog about making a passive income online from home.

Check out my hubs for some info on various topics on passive income.


I'll be back for more posting

Jennifer(Author)  Make Passive Income Writing Online Blog

4 comments:

  1. You're new but that's great you're working hard and the way you write is little bit similar to professionals said to write like. Best of Luck i wish you'll earn more. after 1 Year i just make my earning 3 figures i mean more then $100 on my blog http://stylosoft.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and Wow for you, that is great. 3 figures. Like the layout of your blog and the blog posts you have about techno news. It seems like you had to do a lot of work to make the kind of income you are making now. I can't wait to earn $100 a day from my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer - That is really good, considering that you are so new at this. Your income is increasingly really rapidly for someone at your stage, and I think you are doing great. Keep plugging away, and those numbers should continue to climb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Michelle.. I am so waiting on those numbers to climb very soon I hope...

    ReplyDelete