Saturday, August 7, 2010

Writing For A Living

Hello fellow readers, I wanted to make this blog post to encourage to you that you can increase your income by writing for a living if you stay consistent. I have been reading and writing for a few months and now I am understanding how to write better articles and how to get traffic to them. I made up my mind months ago that I want to make a living online by writing and it is working for me. I will say and this is from what I learned that you have to be patient and consistent to make this work. If not, you will be like the millions that have failed to make money on the internet. If so, then find ways to increase your income by writing like blogging, writing articles, and affiliate marketing. Consistently building your income is the best way to go if you want to succeed and working hard is a requirement. It will not take just a few articles or a few posts to make it online. It will take hundreds of articles and dozens of posts to get exposure across the search engines. i will say getting backlinks is not enough or even social bookmarking because content is the most important key to getting recognized. Using various methods to make good content can increase your chances to receiving passive income. There are a few ways to increase your chances by using these methods:


  • Write at least 5-7 articles weekly at Hubpages but I will have to say the articles will need to be engaging so that readers can keep coming back to your articles. 
  • Try using The Keyword Academy by signing up for a free trial for $1. The Keyword Academy teaches you how to choose your keywords and finding the best keywords that will bring you more profits. There is also a system of where you can post articles on high ranking websites to create backlinks. Creating backlinks on high ranking websites can increase your Page Rank and make your website more valuable to the search engines. They also have a forum where people like you and me can find other people that are making money at home using The Keyword Academy that can provide tips on making money. To learn how to find and use the keywords they have provided videos, keyword tools, and step by step instructions on how to make a good website. Using TKA is a great benefit, I've used it and it increased my knowledge on keywords and content. It also increased my views at Hubpages and brought me money with Adsense and Amazon. This is a plus for me and why I suggest The Keyword Academy. 
  • Make a free blog with Blogger or Wordpress and post your experiences with making money online or even your failures. People love to read encouraging situations or even your failures so they know not to make that same mistake or mistakes along the way. Update your progress on a week to week basis to get more exposure. 
  • Visit a few websites that you have an interest in and submit a few comments on there so you can get some exposure. Making yourself known will bring some rank to your blog or website. 
Recommended Products: 

The Keyword Academy- Learn Keywords- Read Review Here By KaizenSecrets On Hubpages

My Online Income System- Learn How To Make Money With Clickbank- Read Review Here By AMN


PRODUCT YOU HAVE TO SEE(New Product):  


The Rich 16 Year Old Millionaire System- Learn How To Make Money From A 16 Year Old- Read Review Here By IM Report Card

No comments:

Post a Comment